1) Login to Payables Manager and Navigate to Payments > Entry > Payments Manager
2) Click on Payment Process Request Tab and then click submit single request button. Specify PPR Name and fill all values and click on submit button. Alternatively, you can also create template with all values such as payment attributes, payment priority, pay thru days..etc and attach it while creating PPR. Once request is submitted, it submits program- Auto Select (Payment Process Request Program) in SRS window.
3) Go back to PPR tab and search for your request by name or date. Click on Refresh Status Button until Status=Invoices Pending Review and Start Action button turns green.
4) Click on Start Action, review payments and click on submit button. It ran multiple programs in SRS like- Scheduled Payment Selection Report, Build Payments and Format Payment Instructions
5) Go back to PPR tab again and search for your request. Click on Refresh Status Button until Status=Formatted.
6) Review the output file for Format Payment Instructions. It will be XML template output attached to Data Definition=Oracle Payments Funds Disbursement Payment Instruction Extract 1.0
7) Finally Click on Start Action, choose printer and submit check for printing. Status will become Printed
Note: AP Payment has been moved to new module in R12 called as iPayments. All base tables starts with IBY in R12. Below are the key tables in R12 for Payments