n Release 12, each internal bank account is assigned to a Legal Entity. Any or all operating units associated with that legal entity are permitted to use that bank account
- The link between PO_VENDORS and HZ_PARTIES is PO_VENDORS.party_id
- PO_VENDOR_SITES_ALL.party_site_id = HZ_PARTY_SITES.party_site_id
- When a Supplier is created, Record will be Inserted in HZ_PARTIES. When the Supplier Site is created, Record will be Inserted in HZ_PARTY_SITES. When Address is created, Record will be stored in HZ_LOCATIONS
- When a bank is Created, information will be stored in IBY_EXT_BANK_ACCOUNTS
IBY_EXT_BANK_ACCOUNTS.bank_id = HZ_PARTIES.party_id
- When the Bank is assigned to Vendors then it will be updated in HZ_CODE_ASSIGNMENTS. HZ_CODE_ASSIGNMENTS.owner_table_id = IBY_EXT_BANK_ACCOUNTS.branch_id
- CE_BANK_ACCOUNT: Stores bank account attributes
- CE_BANK_ACCT_USES_ALL: Stores the bank account use attributes specific to Operating Unit (AR, AP) and Legal Entity (Treasury).
- CE_GL_ACCOUNTS_CCID: The accounting data pertaining to the bank account use will be stored in the table
Sridevi Koduru (Senior Oracle Apps Trainer Oracleappstechnical.com)
LinkedIn profile - https://in.linkedin.com/in/sridevi-koduru-9b876a8b
Please Contact for One to One Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Financials, SCM, Oracle Manufacturing, OAF, ADF, SQL, PL/SQL, D2K at email@example.com | +91 - 9581017828.
Flip Diving: play it now - World's #1 cliff diving game. Pull off Frontflips, Backflips & Gainers from high cliffs, rickety platforms, trees, castles, and trampolines!
That is a good tip especially to those new to the blog here. Brief but very accurate information. Thank you very much. The post was lengthy, but I loved to read it till the last word.ReplyDelete
Oracle Fusion HCM Technical Training Institute
Ne yemma Sridevi. ne ku panni patu ledha .. anni blogs lone ne vellu petavvu.. asalla neku siggu lajja undha.. Manishi putiki putavaa ledha nuvvu.. Neku amatram siggu lajja untaa enka.. ne entries anni blogs lochi delete chasai..ReplyDelete
This article is very nice and helpful, I really like this article. We also provide geometry dashReplyDelete