After creating SR through Metalink, oracle usually asks for data collection test. Below are the detailed steps to execute those diagnostic test from Application.
1) Login to E-Business Suite or R12 using your username/password
2) Select the "Application Diagnostics" responsibility, If this responsibility is not assigned, contact the System Administrator to configure the responsibility
3) Click Diagnose in the right hand side menu
4) From the 'Diagnose' tab, under 'Tests', Click 'Select Application' button and using the LOV, select search criteria (application name or application shortname)
Note: Multiple products may be queried by using a comma (,) between products. Do not include a space before or after the comma.
5) Enter search criteria and click 'Go'
6) Select the desired application(s) from the list below, and click 'Select'
7) Expand group(s), select the test(s) you wish to execute and click 'Execute'
8) Enter parameters (as required) and click 'Select'.
9) Use the 'list of values' to help in your parameter selection. If multiple tests are selected, click the icon in 'Test Inputs' column followed by 'Add Another Row' to enter parameters. Click 'Add Another row' for each occurance of that test.
- Click 'Submit'
10) Click the 'Refresh' button for execution status. When the execution is complete, the 'Status' field in the 'Request Details' section will show as 'Completed'. The report is now available for viewing and download by clicking the icon in the respective 'View Report' or 'Download Report' column in the 'Execution Details' section.
11) When executing mulitple tests, click the number in the 'Total Executions' column to select the specific report.
This post gives detailed information related to Vendor, PO and Invoices. I find the code bit difficult to understand. I don't think I need to understand that. I just want to have basic idea of these topicsReplyDelete
Sridevi Koduru (Senior Oracle Apps Trainer Oracleappstechnical.com)
LinkedIn profile - https://in.linkedin.com/in/sridevi-koduru-9b876a8b
Please Contact for One to One Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Financials, SCM, Oracle Manufacturing, OAF, ADF, SQL, PL/SQL, D2K at firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 - 9581017828.
Few Customer applications are not showing up in the Application list to select. what we need to do in that case?
Please Read Few Custom ApplicationsReplyDelete
Custom application will not be visible from application diagnostics responsibility, you need to select any standard application and provide transaction id and responsibility nameReplyDelete